Schaeffler applies cookies to secure an optimal use. With the further use of this website you accept the application of cookies. More Information
Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket Mexico S.A de C.V. appreciates your visiting our website and your interest in our company and our products. We guarantee your right to privacy will be respected during our business processes as well as during the processing of personal data collected or granted for a specific end. Therefore, we want you to understand our policies in-re to the use and processing of such information.
Please note the following information about the use of Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link (Disable Google Analytics). An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
2. Your personal information (in example; names, address, emails, telephone numbers, etc…) is collected and stored only in case it has been submitted/granted voluntarily by the you (the user), for instance as part of products surveys or registration in our website for various ends, like purchasing or requesting products or services.
3. In case of receiving personal information from the user, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket Mexico S.A de C.V. will use that information for the purposes of technical website administration, customer and potential customer management, for product surveys and for internal marketing, only to the extent required for each specific purpose. As a result, by granting such information, you authorize it to be used for such ends.
4. You personal data can also be voluntarily provided for the purpose of informing you about our products and services from time to time, and asking you questions about these should the need arise. Your participation in this kind of action is of course purely voluntary. You can cancel services at any time via mail or e-mail sent to the proper address.
5. Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket Mexico S.A de C.V. uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you provide against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction (accidental or intentional) or against access by unauthorized persons.
6. Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket Mexico S.A de C.V. web page may contain links to other sites which are not property of, or are under the control of Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket S.A de C.V, hence, they are not part of this privacy statement, nor Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket Mexico S.A de C.V has any responsibility for the content of these external sites. The owners of such sites will be the sole responsible for their content.